MY FIRST TOYCON EXPERIENCE #TOYCON2017

One of the largest gathering of toy collectors, enthusiasts, cosplayers and artists on this year's ToyCon 2017 brought to you by Asian Comics, Toys and Hobbies Collective, Inc. This is my first time but sad to say I only went there on their last day. I didn't know it was that cool and it bring out my inner geek.

I was just invited by my best friend, Ann Quiogue, to go with her with some of our TMC (The Microphone CLub) friends to support  Carlo Patrick Torres who is cosplaying "Loki". He is also a member of TMC.


With Php500 for a day pass, I must say that the admission fee is quite expensive. tahahahaha! But hey, the amount of experience, line up of celebrities (I just saw it on a timeline board of the 3-day event) and exhibitors, it was all worth it.



I enjoyed watching the Cosplay Competition! The amount of effort they put in to create their costumes is really admirable. I dont have plans of joining next year but I want to try cosplaying. So, TOYCON 2018 get ready Giru is coming! tahahahahaha peace!



Below are some photos I took on the event. If you want to see the whole album click here https://www.facebook.com/girumercado
























Comments

Popular Posts